Client Services Adviser (six-month contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD5000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-18 2019-10-12 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 3000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Services Adviser (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will deliver phone support and email resolution for the company’s e-banking portal in a timely manner with error-free quality functionality to large corporate and middle market external and internal clients within the technical services department.
About the Client Services Adviser (six-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for identifying, resolving and discovering root causes through research and analysis to provide solutions to basic service requests in a timely manner with error-free quality.
- Prompt and accurate escalation of corporate client's unresolved e-banking enquiries and follow through
- Incident management, problem management and service level management in a timely manner
- Swift thinking and strategic management to maintain high first-call resolution rate
- Evaluate the support and service delivery processes
- Recommend measures that would optimise efficiency and effectiveness of processes within your care
- Prioritise and assign implementation deals to the in-country implementation team and service e-banking maintenance request for newly-onboarded clients
To succeed in this Client Services Adviser (six-month contract) role, you will need strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Korean as the candidate is required to communicate with Mandarin and Korean-speaking counterparts, clients and stakeholders, and work with partners in the region
- Client servicing skills and experience is an advantage
This global bank needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Adviser (six-month contract) job.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh