Technical Services Advisor (6 months)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4500 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-09-15 banking Singapore SG SGD 3000 4500 4500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Services Advisor (6 months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will deliver technical phone support and email resolution for the company’s e-banking portal in a timely manner with error-free quality functionality to large corporate, middle market external and internal clients.
About the Technical Services Advisor (6 months) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for identifying, resolve and discover root causes through research and analysis to provide solutions to basic service requests in a timely manner with error-free quality.
- Prompt and accurate escalation of clients' unresolved e-banking enquiries or complex enquiries to Tier 2 and to follow through in an end-to-end manner. Incident management, problem management and service level management in a timely manner
- Shift rotational flexibility is a must. Current hours available are 6/7am - 9pm SGT, which comprises Australia and Singapore starting at 6/7am and 9am respectively. Some overtime, holiday and after hours work may be required
- Ability to think in a swift and strategic manner to maintain a high first-call resolution rate
- Systematically gather and analyse relevant information to accurately define a problem. Solicit input from clients and business partners to produce permanent solutions rather than quick fixes
- Evaluate the support and service delivery processes and recommend measures that would optimise efficiency and effectiveness of processes within your care
- Understand, apply and constantly keeping abreast with the bank’s system security policies and practices
- Maintain processes and technical documentation to ensure they are up to date
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank’s client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices
- Ability to do real-time logging of support cases and month end reporting
- Daily duty rotation of voicemail lunch and blackberry duties
- Ability to prioritise and assign implementation deals to the in-country implementation team and service e-banking maintenance requests for new clients
To succeed in this Technical Services Advisor (6 months) role, you will need strong analytical and troubleshooting knowledge in current Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer browsers, web-based banking products, computer hardware and software environment.
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese as you will be required to communicate with Mandarin and Cantonese-speaking counterparts, clients and stakeholders. Thai, Japanese and Korean is an added advantage
- Current and updated with existing and forthcoming technological advancement in the computer science and corporate banking environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility
- Client servicing skills and experience is an advantage.
This is a global leading financial institution with diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Services Advisor (6 months) job.
Apply now or call me to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh