Associate Director, Trade Sales (Oil and Gas)
Salary SGD150000 - SGD220000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 150000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Director, Trade Sales (Oil and Gas) job has just become available at one of the leading players of banking and financial services industry in the world. This role requires you to work with large corporate clients in the oil and gas sector, and top tier Chinese banks.
About the Associate Director, Trade Sales (Oil and Gas) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for identification and execution of sales opportunities in the trade finance and working capital areas among the existing client base in oil and gas industry. You will also be required to work with top tier Chinese banks.
- Prime lead for top corporate clients in oil and gas industry to provide them with working capital and trade solutions
- Responsible for the assigned portfolio of clients and business development in conjunction with the Relationship team
- Proactively manage product relationships with the portfolio of existing clients and identify their needs to structure and review proposals to meet their requirements
- Support Senior Directors for the management of assigned portfolio of clients
- Engage with internal stakeholders and related product partners to drive alignment in strategy to maximise the opportunity for the bank
To succeed in the Associate Director, Trade Sales (Oil and Gas) job, you will need to have a strong knowledge of trade finance products and experience dealing with structured trade finance products.
- At least eight years’ trade sales experience, specialising in oil and gas sector
- A self-starting attitude and ability to present the bank’s value proposition
- Experience working with top-tier Chinese banks
- Ability to structure receivable purchase deals
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
This British commercial bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of building the business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low