Director, GTB (Open Account Trade Financing)
Salary SGD250000 - SGD300000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Director, GTB (Open Account Trade Financing) job has just become available at one of the leading global players of banking and financial services industry. This role requires you to drive open account opportunities with global corporate clients and work with sales and product teams to ensure product suite is suitable for client requirements.
About the Director, GTB (Open Account Trade Financing) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for identification and execution of sales opportunities in the trade finance and working capital areas among top tier MNC clients. Sectors include industrials and infrastructure, agriculture commodity traders, services and diversified MNC. You will be responsible for driving open account opportunities and work with sales and product teams to ensure product suite is suitable for client requirements.
- Prime lead for top tier MNC clients to provide them with working capital and trade solutions
- Responsible for the assigned portfolio of clients and business development in conjunction with the relationship team
- Proactively manage product relationships with the portfolio of existing clients and identify their needs to structure and review proposals to meet their requirements
- Understand and advise upon trade, receivables, supply chain, trade asset management and cash management transactional and market risk dynamics, feeding into risk and business strategy
- Engage with internal stakeholders and related product partners to drive alignment in strategy to maximise the opportunity for the bank
To succeed in the Director, GTB (Open Account Trade Financing) job, you will need to have a strong knowledge of trade finance products with focus on open account trade financing.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a trade professional, with strong expertise in receivable purchase and open account financing
- A self-starting attitude and ability to present the bank’s value proposition
- Ability to structure receivable purchase deals
- Experience working with global corporate clients
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
This British commercial bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of building the business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low