Credit Investment Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Investment Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected Corporate Bank based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a Credit Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About this Credit Investment Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining well-diversified credit portfolio in accordance with the Bank’s business strategy to enhance and stabilise its risk-adjusted
- Review, analyse and monitor financial and qualitative information of existing and potential borrowers periodically on a timely basis in accordance with the relevant Policy & Procedure (P&P)
- Understand (latent) clients’ needs mainly in food and agricultural sectors and assist Head of Department (HOD) and other departments within the Bank to support clients’ business
- Review, analyse and monitor detailed financial and qualitative information including business strategy of existing and potential borrowers, and prepare the necessary materials including Ringi on a timely basis so that the necessary decision can be made at the Credit Committee as well as Head Office
- Conduct proper documentation including facility agreement, customer due diligence and anti money laundering screening in accordance with the relevant P&P. For Customer Due Diligence, conduct in accordance to regulatory requirements for both existing and new customers within a designated time frame
- Source new business opportunities with existing and potential borrowers directly and through arranger banks
- Assist HOD to communicate with arranger banks, including but not limited to syndication and origination team, and other solicitors as well as other departments within the Bank
- Assist HOD to communicate not only with other departments in the branch but also corporate planning and business development team to understand (latent) clients’ needs mainly in food and agricultural sectors.
- Review, analyse and monitor countries and industries under responsibility, and prepare a report upon request. Monitor and analyse comparable deals in relevant markets
- Monitor, and report events and changes in customers in a timely manner under the responsibility
- Monitor customers’ compliance with financial and non-financial covenants stipulated in a facility agreement
- Fully commit to troubled deals and record consequences.
To succeed in the Credit Investment Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Banking or related fields
- At least 10 years of working experience, of which at least five has to be in banking
- Experience in a Japanese Bank is a plus
- Experience in Credit Analysis for corporate clientele
- Willingness to travel to countries in the Asia region excluding Japan
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with corporate clients
This Japanese Corporate Bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This firm has a very strong clientele and provides very good exposure to Credit Analysts wanting to increase their portfolio.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Investment Analyst.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang