IT Project Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 banking Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as an IT Project Manager has just opened up at this large corporate bank, based in Singapore.
About the IT Project Manager Role:
The IT Project Manager oversees and is responsible for the IT project management within the technology domain. The role works in partnership with banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals
- Get approvals from appropriate IT management / project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team’s performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications
To succeed in this role, you need prior experience of IT related projects within financial services.
- Knowledge in Consumer / Corporate / Treasury & Risk / Support Functions in the banking domain
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment
- Eight years' experience in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$1 million
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Problem solver
- Stakeholder management experience
This bank is a significant player in Singapore and needs no introduction. The successful candidate will join a growing team that is going from strength to strength in the bank.
Apply today, or reach me directly on the details below for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith