Process Management Officer
Salary SGD70000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-06 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A new role for a PMO has just been made available within the transaction banking arm of major international bank, in Singapore.
About the PMO Role:
As a Process Management Officer, this role will be responsible for ensuring high quality processes and delivery is maintained across the client life cycle. The PMO also is responsible for ensuring the team drives process improvements and identifies and implements digitalization opportunities where possible.
- Develop and implement KYC schedules
- Provide high quality MI relating to the status of KYC delivery
- Present to stakeholders
- Develop and track KPIs to identify and prevent issues
- Support process improvements
- Work with teams on the Client Life Cycle to ensure alignement
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience of process and project management, specifically within the banking sector.
- Understanding of Correspondent Banking business would be an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills from different business streams and levels is required
- Prior experience in PMO/Project Manager functions within financial services
- Experience of delivering within tight constraints (budget, time lines etc)
- Accuracy, detail orientated
- Fluency in written and spoken German would be an advantage due to the client base
This is a global bank with a significant presence in Singapore. They support fair effort and offer an attractive career path for those with big ambitions.
If you feel your experience is a match for this role, this is the role for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or apply directly.