Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per annum
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-04 banking Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting 6 month KYC Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected Corporate Banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a KYC Officer who is a fluent in this field.
About the KYC Officer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of periodic review.
- Responsible for the professional delivery of a variety of support services to the Corporate Banking business
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Analysis of the transaction structures/nature of business to identify CDD requirements for a particular transaction
- Collection and analysis of all CDD relevant documentation delivered by the relevant clients/ business partners
- Liaise with CDD Lead, Head of TLS-FCO and, if required, Local Compliance Officers to resolve questions
- Perform ad-hoc structural changes on corporate/trust accounts
- Screening of all relevant legal and natural persons against relevant international databases (such as WorldCheckOne etc.)
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Able to review account documentation
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation
To succeed in this Client Onboarding environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- A minimum two to three years' experience in a financial institution for similar role with KYC and Client onboarding experience
- Prior experience in a Corporate Bank
- Avaloq experience is preferred
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Familiar with local AML regulations in regard to review of client due diligence information on high net worth individuals
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Officer job.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua