Lead Business Analyst
Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
This global bank is looking for a strong Business Analyst to join their corporate division, based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
This opportunity sits within the Private, Commercial and Wealth Management banking division of a global bank. The role covers the whole analysis phase of a project and is responsible for the design of optimal target state business processes to ensure target processes are designed and aligned front to back. The Lead Business Analyst is also responsible for guiding the team in the review and analysis of requirements & functional specifications, and testing/support to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Analyse requirements specification, plan & design solutions, support project estimates and provide planning input regarding solution engineering and development
- Collect business and techno-functional requirements in collaboration with the business area as well as with interfacing applications and document these
- Review and validate business requirements on the core banking platform as well as any impact to upstream or downstream systems within short timelines
- Support the design and conceptualisation of new business solution options and articulate identified impacts and risks
- Identify potential impacts of new change on existing process through analysis and highlight any associated risks/issues
- Liaise with multiple vendors involving multiple interfacing systems of the core banking system
- Define testing requirements including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications
- Execute test cases and resolve functional issues arising from user acceptance testing
- Support and co-ordinate UAT, defining (and executing) testing requirements together with the QA & testing Team as well as the business area
- Ensure adherence to application and technology related architectural standards and development policies
- Perform data analysis to support tasks as required
- Providing hands-on, functional post go-live support to users
- Identify risks / issues and escalate to Program Management accordingly
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience of project delivery within an Investment Bank.
- Eight to ten years' experience in business analysis
- Experience in the Wealth Management domain, with experience working on cross-asset projects
- Experience working with business requirements through to system level functional specifications
- Domain Expertise in core business processes and products in the Wealth Management portfolio
- Experience of Avaloq (Preferred) or T24
- Good knowledge in at least four to five of the business domains - Portfolio Management, Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, FX, MM, Alternative Investments, Derivatives and Structured Products
- Advanced knowledge of methods and tooling for the Business Functional Analysis Profession
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving experience
- Ability to identify issues independently, grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions and oversee their delivery
- Self-motivated and flexibility in approach to working style
This bank has a significant presence in Singapore and offers great career opportunities to those who are committed and motivated.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980848 Alicia Keith