AVP KYC Transaction Banking
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting new AVP - KYC Transaction Banking job has just been made available at a leading Investment Bank here in Singapore.
About the AVP - KYC Transaction Banking Role:
In this business-critical role, you will report into the ASEAN Head of KYC within the Transaction Banking business. You will be responsible for KYC Risk Management including active client research, screening prospects before on-boarding, supporting the client service representatives in presentation of clients in relevant internal committees and completion of AML country overviews.
- Conduct and assess Account Activity Reviews for continuous monitoring of clients’ transaction flows
- Liaise with Client Service team for review of the quality of clients’ AML field inquiry responses; coordinate with local Compliance and other GTB / CIB / Infrastructure areas on client KYC issues as required
- Assist with account related legal documentation – liaise with clients for legal agreements and non-KYC documentation
- MIS Management – support KYC aspects of regular and ad hoc MIS reporting / analysis
- Organize and conduct training sessions, road shows, workshops / seminars for clients on non-financial risk KYC / AML topics
To succeed in this AVP - KYC Transaction Banking job, you will need to be a team player with strong work ethics, and possess qualities like resilience and commitment, ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure. You will require excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Recognised university degree and / or equivalent professional experience
- Very good understanding of KYC laws / regulations, compliance risk as well as non-financial risk, and documentation aspects of KYC process for correspondent banking relationships
- Pronounced risk management capabilities and AML analytical skills
- Strong writing skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Strong analytical and organisational skills; a proactive and fast learner
This leading investment bank provides the best innovative and top-quality services to its clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding global business. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, hungry to learn and want to take the next step in your career within this top organisation, this role is for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, KYC Transaction Banking role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando