Customer Service Officer
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting 24-month Customer Service Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Customer Service Officer who is fluent in this field.
About the Customer Service Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for customer experience while delivering effective solutions to customers.
- Answer enquiries and complete transactions of walk-in customers at the service centre
- Answer customer enquiries received through the call centre
- Respond to written enquiries and requests
- Resolve or manage escalation matters
- Liaise with other units to provide solution to the customer
- Report daily and monthly management statistics
- Complete ad hoc assignments as required
To succeed in this customer servicing environment, you will need to be a people person.
- At least a polytechnic diploma; university degree preferred
- At least one year's customer service experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Customer focused and willing to go the extra mile
- “Can-do” attitude and a team-player
- Reliable and meticulous
- Proactive and willing to take on challenges
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good command of spoken and written English
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Service Officer role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua