Salary SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 27 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Business Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global bank.
About the Business Analyst Role:
The company is looking for a highly motivated and seasoned BA cum Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for business analysis, and will partner with stakeholders from business, technology, and operations to execute complex and time-critical projects in the securities domain. You will work closely with regional and global development teams to deliver a large book of work that includes business enablement, regulatory, risk, and efficiency initiatives.
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objectives, document requirements, track risks and issues, and manage communications on project updates
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional and technical specifications; work with onshore and offshore development teams to implement requirements
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation
- Manage the product backlog and balance conflicting business / technology priorities
- Develop project plans, manage risks, escalate issues, and ensure quality control through the project life cycle
- Drive project governance best practices; implement applicable organisational policies such as PTO/PTB for the project portfolio
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you should have good knowledge of financial markets and securities.
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in the securities domain, especially in the post-trade life cycle
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organisation (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical leads, and developers in different locations and time zones)
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to articulate ideas, opinions, and concerns to all levels of the organisation
- Open to organise and participate in evening calls with EMEA and AMRS whenever needed
- High energy levels and self-motivated; ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proficiency in tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS projects, Confluence, Jira, Cucumber
This company is an employer of choice in the financial industry. It provides an enriching employee experience for talented individuals who share the passion for quality and client-first philosophy.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this Business Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan