FI - Associate Banking Relationship Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Klimcke (R1221535)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FI - Associate Banking Relationship Manager job has just been made available within a top-tier international bank based in Singapore.
About the FI - Associate Banking Relationship Manager role:
In this key role, you will be working closely with the top management to turn the business around.
- Work closely with the Relationship Team to deliver relationship management across the client base including the preparation of PowerPoint pitch books and client-focused marketing materials
- Keep abreast of, and update, the Relationship Team on client, sector and macroeconomic updates in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of business/account/ sector plans and reporting for the sector in order to meet customer profitability requirements and business objectives
- Work alongside the Relationship Managers and Relationship Directors to negotiate terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after consulting with all relevant product partners and prepare proposals in order to seek approval
- Liaise with product partners across the Bank to bring appropriate products and services to clients and thus maximise the potential for overall business returns
- Ensure legal and other documentation is compliant with credit sanction, Bank and Regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
To be successful in the FI - Associate Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have strong and direct experience from the industry. Relevant connections with local and international banks are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in banking, finance or any related field
- Managing relationships - ability to establish and maintain client relationships, aiming to procure new business in line with agreed business plans
- Understanding of products and services offered across transaction banking
- Market knowledge – awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the business operates: financial services industry, structure and key areas/risks, including regulatory framework and challenges, products, services and competition
- Ability to influence and persuade the FI leadership teams as appropriate on business opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively across different audiences
This top-tier international bank is a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are passionate, driven and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this FI - Associate Banking Relationship Manager job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke