SME Relationship Manager
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Two SME Relationship Manager jobs have just been made available at a leading leasing company based in Singapore.
About the SME Relationship Manager Role:
You will be tasked to hunt for new SME customers and proactively market financial solutions to meet their needs.
- Manage and offer the best service to the assigned portfolio of accounts
- Prepare credit proposals including financial analysis
- Generate and achieve revenue targets assigned
To succeed in this SME Relationship Manager role, you will need to be a degree holder preferably from the business / finance / accounts discipline.
- Preferably two to five years' in the banking or finance industry with experience in a lending environment
- Knowledge of hire-purchase financing, various types of leasing, receivable financing and various types of loan
- Applicants with experience in SME or corporate sales are welcome to apply
- Sales-oriented and goal-driven
- Strong in interpreting and analysing financial statements
The renowned leasing company has seen significant success and is looking to further develop its business. The successful SME Relationship Manager will join a company with an expertise that has made it a leader in its field. The firm is also focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong