Credit Risk Business Analyst
Salary SGD5800 - SGD6100 per month
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 14 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Credit Risk Business Analyst job has just been made available at a global bank with a strong track record of success. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Business Analyst role:
You will be tasked to review reports covering current and potential credit exposures across various cuts of the trading and lending portfolios and Emerging Market country risk for Asia Credit Risk Management. These reports are used to help senior risk managers understand the key exposures and risk profile of the bank or to illustrate the credit exposures of the bank to senior management, the board, regulators, investors and internal stakeholders.
You will be part of the Credit Risk Reporting team in Singapore principally involved in delivering strategic improvements to the current report processes and responding to ad hoc queries.
- Specifying and testing the necessary changes to move reporting processes into strategic systems
- Meeting key customers to understand their needs
- Providing senior management with explanations for any reported numbers
- Developing interim solutions for any current issues that arise
- Supporting CRR teams globally when issues require trouble shooting
- Participating in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Providing senior management with required ad hoc information
- Providing regulators with required ad hoc information or designing processes for regular requests
To succeed in this Credit Risk Business Analyst role, you should have strong VBA experience.
- Strong academics, ideally in Finance/Economics/Science degree
- Credit Risk analysis experience – around three years' experience
- Strong analytical skills, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage senior customers and build enduring relationships with internal and external clients
- Good negotiation skills and team player - the team has a reputation of being premier provider of credit analysis. Upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be the highest priority
- Experience and able to read and write in VBA
This bank is part of an international banking group with an excellent track record in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. It is focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Credit Risk Business Analyst role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan