Cash Management Sales (VP)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Pierre Pineau (R1770402)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Cash Management Sales (VP) job has just been made available at an international financial institution based in Singapore.
About the Cash Management Sales (VP) role:
In this role, your main responsibility is to cover transaction banking solutions for major corporates on a regional basis whilst supporting the Country Transaction Banking Team in penetrating local markets.
- Deliver agreed revenue targets to meet the overall Transaction Banking revenue targets
- Partner with the Relationship Managers and local branch office to identify key cross-border names and completion of account plans for each regional name
- Active marketing and calling programme to the identified regional clients to translate the qualified opportunities into Transaction Banking mandates, imperative to ensure won mandates deliver expected revenue i.e. revenue tracked to ensure it is realised
- Communicate to the relevant stakeholders and product management team on changing market requirements and TB opportunities and assist product team to convert opportunities into business requirements
- Maintain account pipeline, account plans and calls reports accurately and maintain ongoing contact with customers to ensure targeted level of utilisation
- Prepare customised proposals and standard marketing hand-outs for structured products
- Train and share knowledge across the bank, identify opportunities of geographical breadth and product depth and referrals to other business lines through developing a good understanding of client needs
- To understand customer's business and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process
To succeed in this Cash Management Sales (VP) role, you must have direct experience from the industry, with strong track records in selling cross-border cash management solutions.
- Experience in P&L in the TB regional business as a regional cash sales specialist for minimum of three to five years
- Strong product management knowledge with strong sales and commercial orientation, covering cash, although key strength will be in the knowledge of cross-border cash management solutions
- Strong written and analytical skills
This leading international bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. It offers excellent benefits and career development.
If you have a successful track record of working in Transaction Banking, you can take your career forward with this exciting role as Cash Management Sales (VP) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770402 Pierre Pineau