Client Due Diligence Officer
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Client Due Diligence Officer job has just been made available at a renowned financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Client Due Diligence Officer role:
You will be responsible for first-level checks for CDD, covering on-boarding, re-certifications and performing AML screening.
- Manage the on-boarding and re-certification process
- Contribute to the information and documentation collection
- Review the evaluation of the sensitivity of the client
- Ensure filing of the original client documents
- Manage the follow-up of all the approval conditions
- Undertake management reporting on CDD-related information
To succeed in this Client Due Diligence Officer role, you should have an ability to influence and manage stakeholders and employees of all seniority levels with prior experience in KYC.
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders and all levels of the organisation
- Attention to detail
- More than four years' experience in KYC
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
This is a renowned financial services company that needs no introduction. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Due Diligence Officer role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell