FI - Banking Relationship Manager (Associate Director)
Consultant Pierre Pineau (R1770402)
Date posted 09 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A top international bank in Singapore has a job opportunity for an FI - Banking Relationship Manager (Associate Director) to help support their growth.
About the FI - Banking Relationship Manager (Associate Director) Role:
This is a key senior appointment within the organisation and you will be working closely with the top management to turn the business around.
- Maintain, monitor and build a portfolio of FI client relationships, identify client needs, and deliver appropriate products and services, in line with the bank's credit and profitability targets, CB FI, and CB Asia strategy
- Be actively involved in developing key client accounts strategies and developing/communicating account plan strategies
- Work closely with product areas and FI Sector/Industry teams and heads to identify new business opportunities
- Review customer proposals in order to meet their requirements, embedding 'Client First' within regulatory, compliance and risk appetite parameters
- Be a key part of the evaluation of client portfolio to prioritise activity and opportunities, based on business, risk, economic and market environment
- Liaison with various internal partners/stakeholders, including but not limited to: FI credit, product areas, client asset management, operational teams, Asia branch colleagues, credit risk committees, and product committees, etc
- Manage, motivate, develop, and appraise team members as required, so that their individual and collective team performances meet the current and future needs of the business
To be successful in the FI - Banking Relationship Manager (Associate Director) role, you will need to have strong and direct experience from the industry. Relevant connections with local and international banks are a plus.
- Managing relationships - ability to establish and maintain client relationships, aiming to procure new business in line with agreed business plans
- Understanding of products and services offered across Transaction Banking
- Market Knowledge – awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the business operates: financial services industry, structure and key areas/risks, including regulatory framework and challenges, products, services and competition
- Ability to influence and persuade the FI leadership teams as appropriate on business opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively across different audiences
This top tier international bank is a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are passionate, driven and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this FI - Banking Relationship Manager (Associate Director) job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770402 Pierre Pineau