Strategy Director (Banking)
Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 18 January 2017
An exciting Strategy Director (Banking) role has just become available within a leading international Banking and Financial Services firm. Working with a senior team within the organisation, you will play a key role in shaping the agenda of the firm at the Group level and have excellent opportunities to move into exciting senior business roles.
About the Strategy Director (Banking) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will be responsible for working across a broad range of corporate and bank-wide projects in various business segments, geographies and functions in defining and implementing strategic priorities.
- Manage and steer profitability, productivity and growth strategies as a Project Manager
- Ensure delivery of agenda for Board and senior leadership team
- Guide and manage the work of junior Associates throughout project assignments
- Play expert role in stakeholder engagement
- Be the driver in team initiatives such as recruitment, training and volunteering
To succeed as the Strategy Director (Banking), you will need a minimum eight years' management consulting and/or corporate banking experience from a top tier firm
- Solid consulting background with emerging markets experience and/or knowledge (Asia, Middle East or Africa)
- Comfortable working in a project-based and multicultural environment
- Strong exposure with engaging senior and top management and stakeholders across Banking and Financial Services organisations
- Superior communications and presentation ability
This company is a leading international Banking and Financial Services firm with a market-leading position in most of the areas they are present in. They have been able to attract the best talent across various parts of their business and are currently expanding their Strategy team in Singapore.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Strategy Director to join a world-class team of Management Consultants and work closely with the most senior stakeholders at a global level. The successful candidate can expect a clear and strong opportunity to move across and upwards in the organisation depending on performance, and work with a world-class team of Strategy consultants in the group.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han