Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 18 October 2016
An exciting Relationship Manager role has just become available at a leading global bank to join their Retail Wealth Management division in Singapore.
About the Relationship Manager role:
In this role, your key responsibility will be to work with high net worth retail banking customers in order to deliver a range of wealth management solutions offered across the preference banking suite.
- Play a leading role in acquiring and developing customer relationships within the high net worth division
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing and new elite customers
- Service an elite class of customers, you will help them build their wealth through the unique wealth planner and tracker
- Work with investment specialists on a wide array of speciality products to advise customers on investment opportunities
The ideal Relationship Manager will have minimum of 2 years' insurance, banking or private banking sales experience.
- Tertiary degree, preferably in Banking & Finance discipline
- Candidates with sales experience in other industries are also welcome to apply
- Self-motivating with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer relationship management skills
This is a well renowned global bank offering excellent training, benefits and opportunities for career progression. If you are a driven and ambitious you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity as a Relationship Manager.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696 Liam Thomson