Head of Compliance
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maira Jamall (R22105333)
Job Ref 1932550/001
Date posted 08 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-05-08 2023-06-07 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exclusive Head of Compliance role has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, Asia.
About the Head of Compliance role:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead the compliance team to ensure end to end coverage of compliance functions including AML/CFT/Sanctions.
- Set up and maintain the compliance framework
- Advise the business on regulatory obligations and assist in maintaining licensing requirement
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting the business and ensure that internal compliance policies are updated/robust
- Main liasion officer with MAS regulators
To succeed in this Head of Compliance role, you must have 10 - 15 years of experience in both regulatory compliance and FCC advisory in a senior position in the banking industry.
- Experience liaising with external parties (e.g. regulators) on compliance issues
- Self-driven and motivated on seeking enhancement on compliance related framework, policy, procedures and controls
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Team management experiences are preferred
This is a leading global banking institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Compliance role is right for you. This role offers huge learning opportunities and opens a path into potential new avenues within the global banking operations and the wider organisation.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105333 Nur Humaira Binte Jamall Abd Nassir