AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maira Jamall (R22105333)
Job Ref 1876640/001
Date posted 20 January 2023singapore banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-20 2023-02-19 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore to assist and support the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
About the AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer Role:
In this role, your key responsibility will be to assist with the implementation aspects of the ABC compliance programme across APAC, liaising with the other Anti Financial Crime (AFC), Compliance colleagues and other stakeholders within APAC and other regions.
- Support ABC matters within the APAC region to implement and update fraud, bribery and corruption related processes and ensure, as appropriate, consistency in policies, procedures and controls
- Support the undertaking of risk assessments specific to ABC risks across the APAC region
- Assist with ABC operational matters within the APAC region, including dealing with ABC escalations including business transactions, engagement of consultants, hiring practices and gifts and entertainment (G&E)
- Work with internal and external teams to identify fraud risk factors and trends and effect appropriate changes in controls as well as policy and procedure requirements
- Assist with inspections, reviews and enquiries undertaken by internal/external audit and regulators relating to ABBC and assist investigations
To succeed in this AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer role, you must have at least eight year of direct experience in financial crime or in a compliance function with a focus of ABC.
- Proven knowledge of ABC laws and regulations, systems, controls and preventative measures, including experience in providing ABC related advice and approvals
- ACAMS or ICA certified
- Management and/or supervisory skills and capabilities
- Ability to make decisions based on the identification of risk and controls
- Ability to handle and manage a number of different matters simultaneously and have strong communication skills, including the ability to manage conflict situations
This esteemed company is a global leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105333 Nur Humaira Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 27 January 2023A Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of TCU.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Risk Management (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will sit under the COO office in risk management. Depending on performance, this role might get converted to perm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 January 2023An Lending Services, Assistant Manager job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Director, Lending Services, APAC.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023A KYC Wealth, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.