VP Compliance (Capital Market)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maira Jamall (R22105333)
Job Ref 1867250/001
Date posted 09 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-09 2022-12-09 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive, exclusive VP Compliance (Capital Market) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, Asia.
About the VP Compliance (Capital Market) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of the securities compliance with the rules of all relevant Singapore regulatory requirements plus other region relevant rules and regulations including HK, Japan, Australia, EMEA and USA.
- Assist, assessing, identifying and mitigating the firms regulatory risks in conducting its business cross border into all relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring that the firm maintains the necessary licenses, authorities and/or policies and procedures to conduct cross border business in compliance with relevant local laws or regulation
- Ensure the firm keep up-to-date with all the regulatory changes and developments, including anti money laundering
- Serve as the point of contact for supervisory authorities
- Take appropriate action and reporting in accordance with procedures on the occurrence of a breach of laws or regulations to direct managers
- Develop, update and/or advise departments policies, procedures, and manuals to ensure the continuing compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Develop and present training programmes on regulatory matters to all staff
- Assist in and implement projects including local and global projects
- Assist in the regional monitoring and testing tasks and initiatives
- Take reasonable steps to establish and maintain adequate arrangements for awareness and training, including anti money laundering
- 8 - 10 years of experiences of capital/global market knowledge and well aware of MAS regulations and cross-border activities
- Knowledge in bonds/loans and corporate finance will be an advantage
- Dedicated and able to work under pressure
This is a leading global securities firm. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of. This will be a great opportunity for the right individual to be part of this dynamic team to get exposure and understanding of the risks and control environment in a highly regulated industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP Compliance (Capital Market) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105333 Nur Humaira Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Investment Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Investment Compliance (two-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global asset managers based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be part of the FOS team and the investment monitoring and coding team. The individual will work closely with the investment compliance team and key business and project stakeholders where there are interdependent deliverables with other streams (systems and processes).
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Risk Management (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will sit under the COO office in risk management. Depending on performance, this role might get converted to perm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 November 2022An attractive KYC Specialist, Private Banking, AVP/VP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. The KYC team reports to the COO Office and functions as the compliance expert for the front office.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Compliance Officer (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to engage with directors, key business stakeholders and international colleagues, including our partners in Compliance in Europe and the U.S. The ability to engage and deliver on key change initiatives is critically important.