Compliance Field Programme Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 it Singapore SG SGD 4000 5400 5400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare and exciting Compliance Field Programme Manager job opportunity has opened with a large and leading global technology firm within their compliance team. In this 12-month contract, this compliance field programme manager will help close the gap between the global compliance requirements and the local execution throughout Asia.
About this Compliance Field Programme Manager Role:
Supporting with the Regional Compliance Director, you will be increasing effectiveness and efficiency in landing global compliance programme requirements and assisting on compliance investigations throughout Asia.
- Compliance programmes and investigations in Asia
- Work with a virtual team across different countries within the region
- Drive prioritisation and execution of compliance resources to implement Office of Legal Compliance (OLC) Programme's strategic initiatives
- Amplify and embed the global compliance program objectives through consistent regional messaging and by tailoring content to achieve biggest local impact
- Synthesise and analyse local data and feedback to assist in forming compliance initiative implementation plans and remediation materials that meet the diverse needs and understanding of the intended audiences
- Foster agility to create capacity to quickly respond to local issues, feedback, or emerging risks
- Act as a conduit to OLC by participating in ongoing bi-directional communication to improve OLC’s field engagement framework and resources
- Promote Microsoft’s and CELA’s mission internally and externally
To succeed in this Compliance Field Programme Manager role, you will need to be an engaging and firm character who will be able to work with various teams and countries. Having flexibility to comprehend how each regulation and requirement fits within the country/company as well as being firm to ensure that these regulations are being followed.
- Three to five years' experience in compliance and/or litigation with project management experience
- Demonstrable experience in translating strategy into project implementation and execution steps for a programme, project, or product
- Understanding of internal control concepts and risk identification; experience creating and managing compliance resources
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation, oral, written), proven executive presence, and cultural competency
- The ability to independently prioritise work to meet demanding deadlines while managing multiple projects and activities across business areas, functions, and geographies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with compliance investigations preferred
This company needs no introduction as it is one of the leading and largest tech MNCs, with headquarters in the USA. They are looking for a contract candidate to come in and make an impact.
If you are a strong compliance candidate looking to move into a large technology firm, this Compliance Field Programme Manager will be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap