AVP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 banking Singapore SG SGD 90000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing job has become available at one of the world’s leading financial groups.
About the AVP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing Role:
You will perform detailed monitoring and testing on core compliance topics across all units in Asia Pacific region as part of thematic review, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and bank’s global and regional policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate key and/or systemic risks/trends/red flags, be able to draft and report the findings promptly, and follow up on compliance gaps
- Assist in the collation of and analysis of information from the most recent review work and relevant risk assessments or reports
- Review monitoring and surveillance processes and recommend improvements
- Design and implement new testing checkpoints to meet regulatory and policy change
To succeed in this AVP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing role, you will need a strong background in testing and auditing financial crime compliance functions and be comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Degree with at least three to five years of relevant experiences in financial services and compliance
- Experience in compliance assurance/testing, or internal audit is a plus
- Exposure to compliance and regulatory risk environments, particularly the management of financial crime risk
- Exposure to financial services, in particular banking in Singapore and the broader Asia Pacific region
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings
- Good interpersonal skills and dealing with executives at all levels
- Meticulous, analytical and independent self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and to deliver on time
- Ability to commit to 20%-30% of travel
Headquartered in Japan, this organisation has a global network operating in 50 markets. The group offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing financial crime compliance department for a renowned international bank. This AVP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing role also offers a very strong development path that will ultimately lead to further opportunities within in the organisation.
If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to take the next step in your career apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon