VP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 banking Singapore SG SGD 120000 137000 137000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing job has become available at one of the world’s leading financial groups.
About the VP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing Role:
You will develop test plans, scripts, procedures, and sampling methodologies that incorporate regulatory expectations, industry developments and lessons learned from internal and external (including regulatory) findings.
- Assist in implementation of a coordinated, consistent, and risk-based AML, sanctions,and ABC testing programme
- Contribute to developing and maintaining quality control processes to drive adherence to global testing standards
- Contribute to the drive of central coordination, governance, reporting, and leveraging regional structures and best practices
- Prepare/review reports summarising the objectives, scope, findings, and conclusions of completed testing including root cause analysis
- Review the validation of management action plans designed to address remediation efforts and testing of review findings
- Coordinate with issues management for monitoring and tracking resolution of financial crimes testing findings
- Assist with establishing appropriate testing management routines and ensure proper awareness of testing review results through reporting and other means
- Monitor developments, such as changes in the regulatory environment, which may necessitate ad hoc testing
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong background in testing and auditing financial crime compliance functions and be comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience performing financial crimes testing or exposure to financial crimes-related quality control and/or quality management functions in a global bank/ financial institution, accountancy/consulting firm or regulatory agency
- Knowledge of financial crimes compliance laws and regulations
- Test script/procedure creation and/or experience with the test scripting process
- Experience in leading diverse testing teams
- BA/BS Degree; JD,CPA, CIA, and/or CAMS a plus
- Data analytics capability in the context of the financial crimes testing a plus
- High proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
- Some travel will be required
Headquartered in Japan, this organisation has a global network operating in 50 markets. The group offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing financial crime compliance department for a renowned international bank. This VP - Global Financial Crime Compliance Testing role also offers a very strong development path that will ultimately lead to further opportunities within in the organisation.
If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to take the next step in your career apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to start a conversation
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon