Compliance Analyst (Private Banking)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 banking Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Compliance Analyst (Private Banking) job opportunity has just been released within the PB sector of a large banking and financial services company.
About the Compliance Analyst (Private Banking) Role:
In this business critical role, the Compliance Analyst (Private Banking) will be supporting the front office in writing and reviewing the client's source of wealth to ensure plausibility and to check for appropriate level of corroboration and evidence to identify the client's original source of funds and wealth growth.
- Performing plausibility checks on the SOW write up in accordance with the APAC SOW guidelines
- Review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile
- Follow up with the relationship managers where additional information or clarifications are required and support them by ensuring the final write up meets the internal requirement
- Accurately record the source of wealth information, and your assessment of the plausibility, with the supporting documents into the template and archive within the system
- Provide transparency and oversight to senior management to ensure cases are reviewing an completed in a timely manner and any issues are identified early
In order to succeed in this Compliance Analyst (Private Banking) role, you will need to have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, and come with a strong KYC background.
- KYC knowledge in SoW is preferred
- Knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations is preferred
- Experience working in the private banks
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional communication roles
- Ability to work with and challenge senior stakeholders
This role sits within the Private Banking of one of the leading investment banking and financial services firms in the world.
On a contract opportunity going until the end of September, this role affords you the opportunity to further you Compliance and KYC background.
If you are keen on learning more about this role, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap