KYC Client Onboarding Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 banking Singapore SG SGD 90000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting KYC Client Onboarding Specialist job has just become available at a leading investment bank in Singapore. Managing a team, you will be responsible for ensuring successful client onboarding and period reviews as per the KYC requirements and regulatory norms.
About the KYC Client Onboarding Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing a team and be responsible for ensuring successful client onboarding as per the KYC requirements and regulatory norms. This role requires strong KYC knowledge and to be able to coordinate with stakeholders on incomplete documents.
- Manage a team of analysts, both onshore and offshore
- Support requests pertaining to KYC Client onboarding and periodic reviews
- Ensure knowledge sharing on KYC/ Tax/ Regulatory related matters with business and clients
- Perform quality checks as needed at time to ensure that defined guidelines are being adhered to
- Work closely with AFC and business teams to help in resolution of issues
- Ensure stakeholders are well informed of the progress and escalated issues and coordinate with compliance/ business counterparts to get task done
- Able to support both maker and checker role
To succeed in this job, you will require strong relationship management skills with the ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders across all seniority.
- At least eight years’ experience in the banking/finance industry, preferably in CIB
- Relevant KYC experience working in client onboarding team
- Strong knowledge of regulatory trends and development
- Ability to build relationships with business and internal stakeholders
This leading investment bank provides the best innovative and top-quality services to its clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding global business. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Client Onboarding Specialist role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low