VP - Equity Capital Markets Compliance
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 banking Singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity is available to join an international investment bank with a strong presence in Asia as a VP Equity Capital Markets Compliance Officer. It is a great time to join the firm and join them on their journey of growth an expansion in the region.
About the VP - Equity Capital Markets Compliance Role:
You will be part of the Commodities and Global Markets Compliance team and be the primary point of contact covering Asia’s equity capital solutions compliance matters while addressing regional regulatory requirements, assessing policies and procedures, and addressing regulatory change across the region.
- Providing compliance advice to equities capital solutions in Asia such as IPOs, market sounding, placements and syndication
- Participating in deal reviews and ensuring that compliance risks arising in the business’ activities are appropriately addressed and managed
- Addressing regulatory change across Asia
- Managing the conflicts clearance and escalation process
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Producing and delivering training on compliance policies and procedures
- Involving in regulatory contact and reviewing and preparing responses to regulatory inquiries and investigations
- Legal or regulatory experience gained within an investment bank, in particular capital markets, supported by relevant tertiary qualifications and a solid understanding of Asia’s regulatory environment
- Minimum of seven years experience
- An understanding of business drivers and a strategic capability to harmonise compliance process with business needs
- Skills in relationship management and persuasiveness
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, determine priorities and meet deadlines
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to take the next step in your career, apply today or email me your CV so we can start a conversation.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon