Client Lifecycle/Onboarding Specialist
Salary SGD40000 - SGD45000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Client Lifecycle/Onboarding job has just become available at one of the largest, if not the largest Inter-Dealer Brokerages in the world with its APAC HQ based in Singapore. Taking charge of a large KYC clientele portfolio, this is a role for a professional in the AML/KYC field who wishes to take their career to a new level.
About the Client Onboarding Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will assess each client's onboarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of customer due diligence to ensure complete documentation and that relevant AML regulations and guidance are complied with.
- Ensure compliance - approve cases within own delegated authority or for cases that exceed delegated authority submit for further approval
- Research and conduct due diligence checks on background of new and existing clients and communicate reasons for rejection to brokers
- Perform regular periodic reviews of client accounts based on set review dates
- Assist in administering new brokerage agreements while checking the set-up of existing relationships
- Handle queries from internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Client Onboarding Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with senior internal stakeholders across divisions. You will also need to have at least two years' experience working in a client onboarding team in financial markets. You will need to be able to work independently and take on constructive feedback effectively.
- Solid understanding of regulatory and legal initiatives, AML / KYC documentation requirements and structure of trading counterparts
- Good understanding of financial regulations affecting AML / KYC client onboarding process
- Experience with client screening tools
- Tenacity coupled with a positive attitude when dealing with complex situations
- Good information gathering skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel
This leading global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong player in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are meticulous, diligent and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career prospects await the right individual in this exciting Client Onboarding Specialist job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang