Director - Regional Financial Crime Compliance Data Officer
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 220000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting and rare Director - Regional Financial Crime Compliance Data Officer job is available in one of the world’s leading financial groups.
About the Director - Regional Financial Crime Compliance Data Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be regionally responsible for the implementation and design/operation of data governance framework for Financial Crimes compliance (FCC) programs. Establishing bank-wide FCC data governance across divisions/locations and framework to continuously satisfy data requirements.
- Managing a team of professionals to design, development and implementation of Financial Crimes Compliance data governance
- Designing and operating the Financial Crimes compliance data governance framework in Asia
- Preparing procedures for governance of Financial Crimes compliance data that impacts compliance with local regulations to help ensure that the data governance framework in Asia meet applicable regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and approving requests for exceptions/variances to the Asia FCC DG Procedure, maintaining a written record of exceptions/variances and reasons supporting the requests
- Monitoring and reporting to the Regional Head of Financial Crimes and the FCC DO on the status of the implementation of and adherence to this Standard in Asia, as well as KPIs and KRIs in Asia regarding the Financial Crimes compliance data governance framework
- Reporting the results of the verification and self-assessment of the Financial Crimes compliance data governance framework to the FCC DO and the Regional Head of Financial Crimes Advisory
- Reporting unresolved data and data governance-related matters in Asia to the Regional Head of Financial Crimes, and the FCC DO through the GH of FCC DG
- Reporting matters to the Regional Head of Financial Crimes in instances where there are conflicting opinions between divisions regarding the Financial Crimes compliance data related matters in Asia and the disputes are not resolved through bilateral discussions
To succeed in this role, you must have strong background in Financial Crime Compliance, preferably within an international bank.
- Proven track record in leading or at least playing an active/first-hand role in implementing ‘Data Governance’ regionally/globally
- Project management experience a must
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and strong discipline in maintaining project milestones
- Experience in conflict resolution, consensus building and management of competing priorities
- Confident and comfortable in dealing with senior management/stakeholders
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have the above skills and experience and feel you could make a significant contribution in this role, this is the role for you.
Please apply today or drop me an email to start a conversation.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon