Financial Crime Compliance Officer - SOW Project
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-03 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Financial Crime Compliance Officer job opportunity has arisen in an ongoing, high-profile project within a global, top-tier investment bank.
About the Financial Crime Compliance Officer Role:
The Regional Financial Crime Controls Testing Assurance (FC CTA) compliance officer will join the APAC FC CTA team. This role will report into the APAC FC CTA Head and will have the primary responsibility of conducting the quality assurance review of the SOW Remediation Project for Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Conduct quality assurance review of the design and effectiveness of the SOW Remediation Project in SG and HK
- Leverage global CTA workflows and templates for consistent testing and documentation
- Periodic reporting of the results of the quality assurance reviews to FCC and Bank management
- Completing the assigned assurance reviews within scheduled timeline,
- Active engagement with control owners to ensure factual accuracy of the findings and agreement on recommendations
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
- CAMS Certification or ICA diploma preferred
- Exposure and experience to conduct and document quality assurance reviews on key FC related controls.
To succeed in the Financial Crime Compliance Officer job, you must have the ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least two to four years of experience in working within an FCC (may include Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, and/or Sanctions Compliance) and/or Internal Audit function required
- Experience working within large financial institution preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills a must
- Working knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations (e.g. including Notice 626 and accompanying Guidelines, CDSA, TSOFA, Info Paper on PB Controls) applicable to Banking and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg). Additional awareness of regional rules would be beneficial.
This global institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have the above experience and skills and would like to join a challenging project, this exciting job is for you.
Apply today, drop me a line or send me an email.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon