Senior Credit Risk Manager (VP)
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Senior Credit Risk Manager (VP) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading financial group.
About the Senior Credit Risk Manager (VP) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for credit rating applications and transactions.
- Prepare the recommendation memorandum for the credit sanctioners on the Credit Applications and Credit Rating Applications for Structured Financing Products (Aviation Financing, Securitization, ARPS)
- Assist Business Heads in screening the new / potential transactions to provide provisional assessment / recommendation to the front offices from the credit stand point of view
- Monitor / review existing transactions including covenants check and prepare monitoring report as to problem loans to IBCD Tokyo
- Guide team members and educate the front offices to follow the bank’s credit rules and procedures for credit ratings
To succeed in this Senior Credit Risk Manager (VP) role, you should have prior experience in credit analysis and strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Recognised bachelor’s degree from related fields
- At least eight years' relevant experience in credit analysis in the structured finance area or credit related divisions
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven analytical skills to identify and evaluate credit risks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organised and good time management skills
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
This is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Japan and with a long history, this bank is a global network with 1,100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has 140,000 employees and about 300 entities, offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, client finance, asset management, and leasing.
If you are an experienced professional looking to take the next step in your career, this Senior Credit Risk Manager (VP) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon