Thematic Review Compliance Deputy Manager/AVP
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Jerica Zhang (R1872587)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Thematic Review Compliance Deputy Manager/AVP job based in Singapore has just been made available at an Asian-based bank. This role presents you with an opportunity to travel for work within the APAC region (approx 50% travel).
About the Thematic Review Compliance Deputy Manager/AVP role:
You will be part of the Testing & Surveillance Department at a renowned Asian bank, with an opportunity to travel on the job (~50% travelling involved).
- Monitoring and testing on financial crime across all units in Asia Pacific region as part of thematic review, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and bank's global and regional policies and procedures
- Reporting findings pertaining to systemic risks/ trends/ red flags promptly, and closing compliance gaps
- Collating and analysing information on relevant risk assessment or reports
- Reviewing monitoring and surveillance processes, and recommending improvements
- Designing and implementing new testing checkpoints to meet regulatory and policy change
To succeed in this Thematic Review Compliance Deputy Manager/AVP role, you should have exposure to compliance and regulatory risk and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Degree with at least five to eight years' relevant experience (Compliance Assurance/Testing/IA)
- Exposure to compliance and regulatory risk environments, particularly in the management of financial crime risk
- Familiarity with banking in Singapore and broader APAC region
- Knowledge in AML, OFAC/ Sanctions, and KYC
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel on the job about 50% of the time
- Professional compliance qualifications (e.g. CAMS) preferred
This company needs no introduction as it has a renowned presence in the region and prides itself as one of the world's leading financial groups.
If you are meticulous, analytical and an independent self-starter with a proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and deliver on time, this Thematic Review Compliance Deputy Manager/AVP role is for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872587 Jerica Zhang