Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance VP
Consultant Jerica Zhang (R1872587)
Date posted 08 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance VP job based in Singapore has just been made available in an asset management organisation.
About this Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance VP role:
In this role, you will be tasked to enhance the firm's Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance capabilities - the team is responsible for supporting the firm's compliance with the relevant regulatory reporting requirements and investment restrictions / limits in all applicable jurisdictions arising from the investment activities of public instruments.
- Implementation of front to back controls and processes to support the firm's compliance with the applicable regulatory reporting requirements and trading / investment restrictions
- Assess the impact on existing systems, controls and processes when new or existing regulatory reporting requirements and restrictions are issued or updated respectively
- Initiate, drive and coordinate change management activities to ensure compliance with any new regulatory requirements and restrictions
- Create, maintain and oversee an effective, efficient and sustainable process for necessary regulatory filings
- Maintain good working knowledge of regulations and industry best practices
To succeed in this Regulatory Reporting and Investment Compliance VP role, you should be well-versed in all financial products across assets and possess strong communication skills.
- At least 10 years' working experience, preferably within Operations or Regulatory Compliance
- Well-versed in all financial products across all asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Forex, etc.)
- Good understanding and overview of regulatory reporting and investment monitoring requirements
- Possess strong communication skills and able to effectively engage multiple stakeholders
- Experience with establishing and meeting critical deadlines, as well as tracking and driving execution
- Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting/Finance, Business, Legal or a similar field
This organisation manages assets over US$100 billion in assets in over 40 countries worldwide and needs no further introduction.
If you are a driven and experienced compliance professional with strong communication and leadership skills, this Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance VP role is for you.
Apply to this excellent opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872587 Jerica Zhang