FCC Compliance Officer
Salary SGD4000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting FCC Compliance Officer job has just been made available in a top-tier Swiss private bank based in Singapore. This is a 12-month contract role.
About the FCC Compliance Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will support the APAC Financial Crime Compliance team and assist them with their Source of Wealth Remediation project. You will also conduct formalities check such as KYC/SoW, periodic review, name screening, etc. on a daily basis.
- Conduct quality assurance review
- Review and make sure of the effectiveness of the SOW remediation project
- Leverage Control Testing Assurance workflow and template to improve testing and documentation
- Produce periodic reporting results
In order to succeed in this FCC Compliance Officer contract role, you will need prior exposure in FCC and ideally ICA or CAMS qualifications.
- At least four years' prior experience within AML, FCC and/or Audit - knowledge of SOW will be preferred
- Excellent understanding of local/regional AML/CFT law and regulations in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
You will be joining a leading Swiss bank whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude, this FCC Compliance Officer role is an excellent opportunity for you to work and develop your skills with an industry leader.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro