Senior Business Analyst - Contract
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 05 April 2017
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a high profile project within Financial Crime Compliance, specifically looking at Strategic Surveillance, Screening and Sanctions relating to transaction monitoring.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
You must be able to work on multiple organisational topics based working in Financial Crime Compliance and/or an outsource environment. The key focuses will be management processes, business continuity planning, alignment of organisation to systems implementations, process implementation, management information and governance design.
Strategic Surveillance Transformation, is the program that manages the transformation of all ‘hubbed’ Surveillance processes, delivering tactical enhancements, completing the analysis of all ‘as is’ Surveillance processes, defining the target ‘to be’ processes, completing the definition of the optimal ‘to be’ Surveillance operations structure and launching the development of the Surveillance (training) Academy, which is part of the FCC Academy, providing the SME input in to the design and implementation of the specialist Surveillance training required and the delivery of it.
The scope of SST is all Financial Crime Compliance Surveillance processes including amongst others transaction screening (sanctions), name screening, transaction monitoring (AML).
- Design and implementation of management controls/processes.
- Alignment with systems project in terms of roles/security/organisation and impact on capacity
- Coordination of work
- Engagement with senior stakeholders
- Management information documentation including KPI definitions
- Help organise process implementation and testing in line with systems UAT
To succeed in this Senior Business Analyst role, you should have more than 10 years' experience in a BA, Process design or Operating Model Implementation.
- Good understanding of AML and/or Sanctions regulations
- Experience of working in an international environment with global teams
- Experience of designing TOM (target operating models) & implementation experience
- Experience with process design, operational instructions (DOI) and implementation
- Experience with managing banking operations e.g. CDD, Payments
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global bank and to be part of a large FCC programme. The contract will run to the end of 2017.
If you feel you have the right experience and background for the Senior Business Analyst role, please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon