Senior Change Analyst - Global Banking
Consultant Kelly Soh (R1325854)
Date posted 07 February 2017
A renowned global financial institution is seeking a Senior Change Analyst to support the delivery of change within the Compliance Programme. This role will work closely with Senior Change Management specialists to support a project and/or a number of initiatives within the programme.
About the Senior Change Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking change analysis to identify change impacts and impact management solutions. You will work closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change as it relates to assigned projects.
- Coordinate change management activities to support project delivery
- Work closely with change and communication specialists on assigned projects to support the preparation of CM deliverables, including administrative support and stakeholder engagement
- Complete change management analysis related to people, systems and process changes, including data gathering and translating data into meaningful information for the purposes of training and engagement
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure consistency and quality standards are met within the team
- Work closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change
- Provide coordination support for change management activities across assigned projects
- Assist projects in preparing key change deliverables, including stakeholder analysis and impact assessment
- Provide support to project staff on managing change
To succeed in this role, you will need to have change management experience, ideally gained in a compliance environment.
- Professional, highly adept to problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to deliver outcomes despite complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open and cooperative environment
- Good planning and organisational skills, and high attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Change Analyst job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh