Financial Crime Compliance Liaison Officer
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 02 February 2017
An exciting Financial Crime Compliance Liaison Officer role has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Singapore.
About the Financial Crime Compliance Liaison Officer Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for being the point of contact for queries pertaining to Financial Crime Compliance. You will escalate any breaches to the Head of Financial Crime Compliance.
- Act as a coordinator with the regulators with respect to Financial Crime Compliance matters
- Review the responses and queries from various stakeholders with regards to Financial Crime Compliance
- Manage and track actions required from meetings with the regulators
- Provide updates and presentations as and when needed
To succeed in the Financial Crime Compliance Liaison Officer Role, you will need to be an independent worker with strong knowledge of the Financial Crime Compliance world.
- At least four years' experience in Financial Crime Compliance in a Financial Institution
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable with dealing with regulators
- Have a global perspective
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon