Compliance Advisor- Data Technology Operations
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 27 January 2017
A bulge bracket bank is looking to hire a Compliance Advisor to join the Data, Technology, Operations and Outsourcing (DTOO) team to support ongoing initiatives and projects relating to the data and technology team.
About the Compliance Advisor - Data Technology Operations Role:
This Compliance Advisor will work in partnership with the team to manage the knowledge base of the ongoing projects and initiatives in order to ensure this central repository is leveraged as the golden source for consistent and well-evidenced advice. The advisory team will foster strong partnerships with key stakeholders and advise on any compliance related issues that may arise during the ongoing process of driving the projects or initiatives.
Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Develop and manage a regulatory clearance and engagement strategy for projects and initiatives which relate to data, technology, operations, and outsourcing risk, and participate in the roll-out with business lines, functions, and other compliance teams
- Provide concise and relevant status updates to stakeholders, project working groups, project steering committees and proactively escalate issues as necessary
- Engage, communicate, and collaborate with country compliance teams and other risk and control teams to expedite and attain country sign-offs (e.g. country outsourcing committee approvals, regulatory approvals and notifications) for stakeholder initiatives
- Provide business project advisory, steering project design and direction to ensure that regulatory requirements are addressed and incorporated in design, includes review of business requirements documentation, functional specifications, service level agreements, architectural designs etc
- Undertake quality assurance reviews of documentation required for regulatory engagement, at times providing input to facilitate preparation of materials required for regulatory approvals
- Review new technology initiatives to ensure that appropriate controls are designed and established prior to implementation, perform technology compliance review prior to on-boarding (both internal and external engagement), highlight any significant issues to relevant teams for consideration
To succeed in this Compliance Advisor - Data Technology Operations role, you should have at least eight years' compliance related experience.
- Good IT Compliance/Audit knowledge
- Operations Risk knowledge is a bonus
- Sound understanding of MAS Technology regulations
- Outsourcing compliance experience essential
- Bachelor's Degree
The hiring bank is globally recognised as a leader in its playing field. The firm has a huge focus in Asia and driving digitisation and automation is one of the key drivers to implement change for the bank to move forward. The DTOO Compliance Advisory team will play a huge part in partnering the technology team to ensure that the operations are compliant with the Bank's policies and the regulator's guidelines.
The firm has a meritocratic environment and rewards stellar performance. If you are a dynamic individual with the relevant IT Compliance/Governance knowledge and are keen to bring your career to the next step, apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke