Compliance officer - KYC QA
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 05 January 2017
An exciting Compliance Officer (KYC Quality Assurance) job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Singapore.
About the Compliance Officer (KYC QA) Role:
As a Compliance Officer - KYC QA, you will be assisting with driving the development and adoption of best recognised practices and policies. You will also be contributing to the ongoing improvement of methodologies and QA assets.
- Reduce the KYC risk to the Bank using sample based reviews of client files
- Help ensure internal and external regulatory requirements for KYC are met
- Drive improvements to client on boarding process through feedback and identification of KYC issues
- Champion quality management as a key to overall change process
- Take ownership of key issues and drive to seek necessary stakeholder buy in
- Ensure sustainable controls are placed on identified issues
- To succeed in the Compliance Officer - KYC QA job, you will need to possess four to six years' solid experience in KYC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior exposure in Audit or Compliance with KYC testing will be an asset
- Experience in working in Banking and Financial sector dealing with Commercial or Institutional clients and have supported APAC
This client-centric global bank is leading the change and innovation in the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Compliance Officer - KYC QA with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon