Investment Compliance Project Manager - Asset Management
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 28 November 2016
A rapidly expanding asset management firm is looking for a talented Investment Compliance Project Manager in Singapore to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will assist in migrating their Investment Compliance process onto a new system.
About the Investment Compliance Project Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Investment Compliance Project Manager to develop a new process for the organisation and you will be involved in the review, translation, testing and roll out.
- Pre and post trade monitoring process
- Create template for rule coding purposes
- Guideline interpretation, translation, testing and sign-off
- Train the employees when new system goes live
To succeed in the Investment Compliance Project Manager job, you will need to have at least three years of relevant working experience within the financial services industry.
- Degree in Business/Accounting or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal as you’ll need to make presentations to senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage all levels of stakeholders as this role requires you to liaise very closely with the business
This is a leading asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan