Investment Monitoring Officer - Fund Management
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 25 November 2016
A newly created Investment Monitoring Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Investment Monitoring, you will be responsible for assisting internal stakeholders to identify and monitor guideline compliance.
About the Investment Monitoring Officer Job:
As a first line of defence, Investment Monitoring team performs pre and post-trade mandate monitoring to ensure funds are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and client mandated regulations, and group and regional policies related investment guidelines.
- Interpret, translate and set up investment guidelines and restrictions in Charles River Compliance Module for new mandates / funds or revised investment guidelines/restrictions
- Perform detailed UAT testing on rule setups and to ensure that the coded rule functions as intended
- Carry out quality assurance checks/reviews from time to time on the investment restrictions setup in Charles River and other investment guideline monitoring platforms
- Advise fund managers and internal customers on the interpretation of the relevant investment guidelines and restrictions
- Perform review of manual rules monitoring
To succeed in the Investment Monitoring Officer job, you will need to have at least two years of relevant experience within investment monitoring.
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders in the bank
- A proactive and highly-motivated person who is able to work both independently and as a member of the team
This is a leading asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan