Compliance Officer - Asset Management
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 25 November 2016
A boutique fund management firm is looking for a Compliance Officer in Singapore to take on a newly created role. Due to an increase in regulations around the world, they are looking at this new headcount to help out in the central compliance team.
About the Compliance Officer Job:
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for the end to end of compliance duties.
- Conduct daily pre and post trading investment monitoring
- Undertake AML risk assessment reviews and conduct daily AML/CDD reviews of clients during onboarding
- Provide daily regulatory advice and guidance on internal policies and changing regulations
- Attend compliance related seminars to keep abreast of developments within the asset management industry
- Preparation and submission of compliance reports
To succeed in the Compliance Officer job, you will need to have at least 1 year of relevant experience within the asset management industry.
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Business/Accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will need to liaise with external partners
- Meticulous and keen learner
- Comfortable in working independently in a small set up
This fund management firm is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan