Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting Senior Business Analyst has just become available at a global bank in Singapore to handle a Financial Crime Compliance project with a specific focus to Strategic Surveillance relating to transaction monitoring. This is an eight month contract role.
About the Senior Business Analyst (Contract) Role:
In this role, you must be able to work on multiple organisational topics in Financial Crime Compliance and/or an outsource environment. The key focuses will be management processes, business continuity planning, alignment of organisation to systems implementations, process implementation, management information and governance design.
Strategic Surveillance Transformation is the program that manages the transformation of all ‘hubbed’ surveillance processes, delivers tactical enhancements, completes the analysis of all ‘as is’ surveillance processes, defines the target ‘to be’ processes, completes the definition of the optimal ‘to be’ Surveillance operations structure and launches the development of the Surveillance (training) Academy. This is a part of the FCC Academy, providing the SME input in to the design and implementation of the specialist Surveillance training required and the delivery of it.
- Design and implement management controls/processes. i.e. the layer on top of operational processes to direct the operations, keep it standardised and drive performance
- Alignment with systems project in terms of roles/security/organisation and impact on capacity
- Coordination of work
- Engage with senior stakeholders
- Manage information documentation including KPI definitions
- Help organise process implementation and testing in line with systems UAT
To succeed in the Senior Business Analyst (Contract) job, you should have at least 10 years' experience in BA, process design or operating model implementation.
- Good understanding of AML and/or Sanctions regulations
- Experience of working in an international environment with global teams
- Experience of designing TOM (target operating models) and implementation experience
- Experience with process design, operational instructions (DOI) and implementation
- Experience with managing banking operations e.g. CDD, Payments
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global bank and to be part of a large FCC programme. The contract is also likely to extend and run well into 2017.
If you feel you have the right experience and background for the Senior Business Analyst (Contract) role, please get in touch I’d be very interested to speak with you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon