Fraud Intelligence AVP
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting anti-fraud Compliance officer role has just become available at one of the most respected banks.
About the Fraud Intelligence AVP Role:
Reporting directly to the APAC Head of Fraud Intelligence, you will be responsible for operating and executing bank related anti-fraud program.
- Provide advisory to business in fraud cases
- Perform fraud threat assessment and pre-empt potential fraud within the bank
- Perform fraud investigations
- Provide monthly intelligence reports to business
To succeed in the Fraud Intelligence AVP job, you will need to have very strong risk and control background.
- At least four years' experience of relevant experience within financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous, organised and inquisitive
- Able to engage stakeholders at all levels
- CFE qualification will be a plus
The successful AVP will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are talented and focused Fraud Intelligence AVP professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon