Cross Border Advisor
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 15 November 2016
An attractive Cross Border Advisor job in a prestigious bank based in Singapore has just become available. Your main responsibility is to advise all business lines within this bank on cross border issues from a legal and compliance standpoint.
About the Cross Border Advisor role:
Reporting to the Head of Cross Border Legal and Compliance, you will work closely with the global team to assist in the management of the Bank’s international regulatory and reputational risk arising from cross border business, focusing on Asia Pacific region.
- Provide advice to colleagues from throughout the bank, especially legal and compliance colleagues, around all aspects of the management of the bank’s cross border business risk
- Take pro-active steps to keep the bank’s business operations in line with current regulations, and work with local legal and compliance to prepare the business lines for upcoming regulatory or other changes
- Actively engage the business lines and legal and compliance colleagues to obtain continuous feedback on compliance performance to assist in the development of the bank’s cross border compliance programme
- Develop a strong professional relationship with the different business lines, with responsibility for ensuring the same are fully confident in the cross border compliance programme and the cross border compliance team
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to continually value-add to the overall risk management framework
To succeed in the Cross Border Advisor job, you will need to have at least 3-4 years of relevant experience within compliance advisory.
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage internal stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive and highly-motivated person who is able to work both independently and as a member of the team
This is a global bank with a strong and respected history. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cross Border Advisor position. Please apply today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan