Singapore Regulatory Compliance Officer
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 15 November 2016
A leading global bank is seeking a high-calibre Singapore Regulatory Compliance Officer.
About the Singapore Regulatory Compliance Officer role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for liaising with local and foreign regulators for data information that they need from the business.
- Retrieve data from different business functions and compile them for regulators
- Investigate and review regulatory queries to assess whether there was any suspicious activities that requires internal or regulatory escalation
- Present cases to senior management whenever required
- Prepare monthly performance and regulator management updates
To succeed in the Singapore Regulatory Compliance Officer job, you will need to have a Bachelor's degree with good academic results from a good university, preferably in Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be required to make presentation to senior stakeholders
- Open to candidates who have trade surveillance experience
- Proactive and highly-motivated person who is able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Good eye for detail
This is a global bank with a strong and respected history. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Singapore Regulatory Compliance Officer position. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon