FCC Officer (AVP/VP) – Private Bank
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 14 November 2016
An exciting Financial Crime Compliance Officer job has become available at one of the most respected banks based in Singapore.
About the FCC Officer (AVP/VP) – Private Bank Role:
Reporting to the Head of PB AML, you will be undertaking deep dive investigations into any suspicious transactions reported by other teams and providing AML compliance advisory to the business.
- Undertake AML investigations and support the MLRO in drafting the Suspicion Transaction Report (STR)
- Perform necessary testing on AML processes to make sure that they are aligned to industry standard
- Represent AML as needed on any projects in the bank
- Provide AML input into the design of new business, products, services or delivery channels
- Provide training to new joiners and guidance to junior members
To succeed in the FCC Officer (AVP/VP) – Private Bank role, you will need to have at least 5 years of solid AML experience within the banking industry and part of the experience would need to be from the private bank.
- Degree qualified, ideally a Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced financial crime professional with investigations experience
- Good understanding of Singapore AML/CFT rules and regulations and international AML standards
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors
This private bank is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon