SVP, Regulatory Compliance - Fund Management
Consultant Serene Tan (R1328685)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A rapidly expanding fund management firm is looking for a talented SVP, Regulatory Compliance in Singapore to take on this newly created position. In this role, you will sit in the investment operations department and assist in setting up a compliance team within this department.
About the SVP, Regulatory Compliance Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee the team’s implementation of front to back controls and processes to support the fund management’s compliance with the application regulatory reporting requirements and investment restrictions.
- Assess the impact on existing controls and processes, ensuring that it still adheres to the new or existing regulatory reporting requirements
- Initiate, drive and coordinate change management activities to ensure compliance with any new or updated regulatory requirements and restrictions
- Assess and decide on the appropriate investment in resources to support its operational process
- Promptly and proactively escalate to the relevant internal stakeholders any issues that may impact the company’s ability to comply with applicable regulatory reporting requirements and restrictions
To succeed in the SVP, Regulatory Compliance job, you will need to have at least 10 years' experience within regulatory compliance for a fund house.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a similar field
- Well versed in financial products across different asset classes like fixed income, equities, FX, Swaps and etc.
- Has at least 5 years of management experience and is comfortable to implement regulatory changes in the investment operations process
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to multitask – e.g. manage multiple projects concurrently
This leading fund management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 35 years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused SVP, Regulatory Compliance seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SVP, Regulatory Compliance job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685 Serene Tan